Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally finished her after two years. A HUGE thanks to Mark Dougherty and his son Matthew for all the build help. I highly recommend the Traveling Builder. A few little things to do here and there still. But as near as makes no difference finished and its ready to be driven.

:001_tt1:

·
Coolest Puzzle ever !
1,306 Posts
Wow

Nice work!

Mk4

·
Junior Charter Member
621 Posts
OOhh she is pretty, I like the silver and orange combo.

How close to getting tags?

Your turn signal lite covers appear to be squared off, not rounded at the top, did you go with a different lite?

Just in time for the driving season.

Chris

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Turn signals are nothing aftermarket, I used the squared off ones supplied with the kit. No tags yet unfortunately... If I had tags I would be out driving not posting:001_rolleyes: Just started getting into the registration process and it's not quite as fun as the build was. Still waiting on that first street shakedown.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Dave allowed me to use the remaining body panel from the Roush Coupe so the paint codes are the same and I even used the same painter, Russ Aruda did a fantastic job for a great price.

·
master craftsman
5,597 Posts
Smashing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Charter Member
2,565 Posts
Chris,

So glad to see a stunning coupe like yours being finished up and ready to ride. Beautiful car. Well done!

Garry

·
Registered
587 Posts
Excellent work! Congrats!

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
That's a beauty! My state registered mine as a 1965 Fafi Cobera (sic) Coupe, so don't take the process too seriously.
:)

·
Non-whiner
10,648 Posts
Congrats, Chris! The PA inspection/titling process is easy. You could have tags in as little as 3 weeks.

·
Registered
3,623 Posts
Well done. Like the color combo. I saw the Roush Coupe at a Factory Five event at VIR a few years back and yours looks just as good.
Go fast have fun!!
CB

1 - 20 of 30 Posts