Factory Five Racing Forum banner

Coupe #477 almost finished!

3K views 20 replies 19 participants last post by  KodiakCoupe 
#1 ·
Great weekend of working with Mark and Matthew Dougherty. It's almost there just a few more small things
[/IMG]

See less See more
#3 ·
Ahhhhh....another one...Looks great! Congratulations! Should be a great summer of driving :)

Marc

#4 ·
wonderful----nice job. Everytime I see one in different colors I want one like that. I better have a big garage because it would have to fit about 20. CONGRATULATIONS though, if your like almost everyone on this forum, it will never be finished, because we are all in forward motion making improvements to our ideal.
Roy

#6 ·
Looking great,
The last push was the hardest yet most exciting part of the build,
Yep, just in time for the weather to break.
Thanks for posting, like the color combo.
Chris

#7 ·
Chris,

Your car looks amazing. Very nice color combo!

Garry

#14 ·
Amazing!!!!

Would love to see some interior shots as well!

#18 ·
They arent actually Ford GT wheels just modeled to look similar. I bought them from AmericanMuscle.com Hypercoated GT4 Wheel 94-04 Mustang (18x9) at AmericanMuscle 28134 - Free Shipping!

I run an 18-10 rear on a 275 tire and a 18-9 front on a 255 tire. The link had details on the wheel specs. I had to get an enormous 2.5inch spacer made up to get the look i wanted in the back. I plan on running a 1.5inch up front. I didn't want to go crazy on my first set of wheels and i will most likely be changing them down the road. But i do like the look of them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.