Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· 2007 Calendar Cover Car
2,825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD. Corbeau A4 Seats - 3 years old, only a few 1000 miles. Great condition, no rips or tears. New $600. Will throw in 5th slot for harness (uninstalled). Prefer not to ship, as I don't have a box, but shipping appears to be about $90, $100 to West Coast.

Thinking about going to MKIV low-backs seats.

Will post pics shortly...

2,825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Pics...seats do have a little 'purpling'. I think the camera makes it worse than in person...

2,825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks niceguy...I've seen the Classic Bucket from Corbeau...I like them, but they are just different enough that I may go with the traditional seats.

I don't see other low backs on their website...?

Corbeau has nice low back seat with optional lumbar support

· Registered
689 Posts
I have my stock low back FFR seats brand new if you are willing to trade and ship?

2,825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
After that Jet game today...I'm ready to hit my head against the rollbar. :mad:

Seriously though...I know. I do love these seats, but looking now for a more traditional look in some areas of the car. I may try to fab up some type of head support that is non-intrusive on the look if that's possible.

Keep the seats, your head will thank you if you ever get into a collision.:) I am switching my low backs to these very same seats right now..

2,825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
What version seats do you have? Looking for the newer steel frame. Not sure if there is a difference between MK3.1 and MKIV...?

I have my stock low back FFR seats brand new if you are willing to trade and ship?

· Registered
689 Posts
I have the fiberglass frame.

2,825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Some additional pics...note the 'striping' from the shoulder harnesses. Should match the cobra stripes! :)

2,825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
They use the same bolt pattern as the street performers, so I was able to use my Breeze brackets.

Corbeau makes a bracket that slides as well.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.