Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I purchased my kit in 2007 I also ordered a convertible soft top, which I never installed. Now I am thinking of putting it on the car. I have read over the instructions many times but I would really like to see a youtube or video on the installation as it would make my install easier (I think). Is there a video that shows this, I have looked and can find nothing on the install of the older tops with the bows and plexiglass side curtains, part # 12246. The side curtain windows are the easy part, its the soft top that has me a little nervous, especially the header part. There is a video on the new soft tops, but that won't help me. Any help is much appreciated.

·
355 Posts
whitbys has a pretty detail instructions for theirs it looks about the same as the ffr top . i took the mk1 to my local auto upholstery shop to do mine , make sure your windscreen is at the right angle first because all measurements are based from it and if its leaned back to far the side curtains will hit the outside of the windscreen ,
Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Automotive parking light
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Hood
Car Tire Wheel Vehicle Land vehicle

1 - 2 of 2 Posts