Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· FFCobra Owner
854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took the liberty to post this as there seems to be so many new and returning folks that are trying to make decisions on cars to consider. The comparison on looks is facinating to us all so.........in consideration of this topic....Here is a pretty cool side by side view.
enjoy..........(yep, I obviously have NO LIFE):winkiss:

frhttp://www.erareplicas.com/427/profiles/index.htmed z

· Registered
2,302 Posts
great link thanks!!

for sure, the ones i think are the ugliest are...

west coast
excalibur
super performance

The rest look really good to me. Cool comparison.

· Registered
4,738 Posts
Not seeing the comparisons. Am I missing something? (all I see is some kinda search page)

Can you repost the correct link?

· master craftsman
5,596 Posts
I see profile pictures, nice job.

· Registered
444 Posts
Not seeing the comparisons. Am I missing something? (all I see is some kinda search page)

Can you repost the correct link?
same here cant see anything

· Registered
2,302 Posts
pics

Attachments

· Registered
689 Posts
westcoast and excalibur = :puke::puke::puke::puke::puke:

· FFR Bandit
407 Posts
Thats cool man...thanks for thowin' it up on the forum.

FFR's are still the BEST for the the dollars tho!!!!:)

Any objections-?:001_tongue:

· Registered
9,948 Posts
They need to update their site with the new FFR MK4

Now why would they want to do that? :icon18:

· Registered
24 Posts
Profile?

Why would they suggest to look at the rear fender profile specifically with two pics of originals right above theirs? Windshield angle and roll bar angle look good but the rear fender looks off to me (slopes down too far towards the tail lights). Still not as bad as a couple of the others. I guess everyone see's things differently. I saw an excaliber yesterday and it looked very strange to me (worse than in pics).

· Registered
398 Posts
I threw the MK4 in this comparison a while back. It really needs 15" wheels and tires to be an apple to apple comparison.

· Registered
567 Posts
westcoast and excalibur = :puke::puke::puke::puke::puke:
While not as bad, Backdrafts have a wierd appearance, especially in person. The nose between the hood and radi opening is flat. Don't know if anyone ever notices that.

BTW, my fav is the FFR! Hurricane looks good too. I don't like the way the angle of the top of the door flattens out, even on the originals.

· FFCobra Owner
854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks, folks, for the appreication. I know this is an older comparison but it does help give "some' kind of an idea next to each other.
Now, what I think would be best is to get the same camera, same angle, same backdrop and then you have a better comparison. But a few things need tending to and 1. is the updated version of each car today.
However, if it were my work, I would be having all cars with 15" wheels, all cars same color (aint going to happen). But I believe someone on Club Cobra is working on new pics. Who ever gets all the brands together with same parameters will be helping a lot of people make better selections up front. Now, I would also shoot complete interior pics so that this is compared as well. Not sure on engine bays....not big thing in my opinion. But cockpit would be for sure.
Have fun.
fred z

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.