Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
3,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have first hand experience with a GS400?

I am debating over a 1998 LS400 (owned 2 of them so I know what I'm getting) or a GS400, for a little more zoom zoom and a little less room?

thoughts?

·
Senior Charter Member
4,012 Posts
We used to have a 2000 GS300 and loved it. One of our friends had a black GS400 and also loved it. Man was that a zippy car for a sedan! It had good pull at any speed. The ride was pretty good compared to ours. (Ours seemed squishy after selling the 3 series)

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
NFS,
The GS400 is an incredible car. It rides very well, handles very well, is fast enough to please, has great resale value and is a Lexus.
You are a former Lexus owner so I don't have to tell you about the quality. My boss can afford any car he wants, when we get a car for him, it is ALWAYS a GS400.
Jeff

·
Cobra Colorist
5,632 Posts
Two thumbs up, no regrets, great car.

·
3,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
eyeing a couple 98's right now and will keep everyone posted. I drove one briefly a few years ago and remember it being quick like a bunny....

·
FFCobra Craftsman
1,594 Posts
I don't know about this guys. If you have a FFR in the garage, what are you looking to a sedan for performance for???? I'd go with the LS. It is one heck of a luxury car.
Paul

1 - 7 of 7 Posts