Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings all -

I have been lurking on this forum for a while, and since Dave has this great sale going on, I will finally push the Order button on a new Complete Kit before the end of this month.

I am still doing research to figure out how to configure my build, but need to accelerate this process so I can order stuff before the sale ends!

I am in Laguna Niguel and work in Irvine. . . .

Wayne

·
Pro FFR Builder and Moderator
14,675 Posts
Welcome, your going to have a great time with your car.

·
Super Moderator
29,421 Posts
Welcome aboard!!!

·
Registered
3,390 Posts
Welcome! Roger

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
I Ordered the Coupe Today!

Update! Ordered today!

Thanks for the welcomes, everyone.

Thanks to Dave for the 50-50 sale, and Jason and Rick at The Factory - I placed my Complete Coupe Kit today. Expected delivery is end of Sept.

I am getting the complete IRS kit - you know - because it's on sale.... after too much research, I am going with 17x9 and 17x10.5 wheel sizes. I really wanted to get 15s but no one makes that rubber any more. I have to wonder what all the Camaro and Mustang and Chevelle and Cougar and Firebird owners use - I think the 15-inchers were the thing back then, right? Oh well.

Engine will be 302 with EFI and T5 tranny. Keeping it simple/affordable and an everyday driver (yeah, I know....)

A BBQ / meet the Stewart Transpo truck with local builders will be coming soon!

Wayne
Laguna Niguel

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
kh6wz, we are in corona and will come to your party. Please post in the so cal section when you are ready. We purchased our roadster in december 2011 and are just about ready to order the coupe. Cant wait to see yours!

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
sept is almost over!?!? when is the bbq?!?!? TEASE! LOL

1 - 13 of 13 Posts