Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
section 8
5,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings I'm down to the tedious job of paperwork. Where do I buy collision and comprehensive insurance if I actually want to drive the car, maybe park it somewhere unnattended or use it for errands?? I tried every company google listed and they will all sell it to me if I dont drive more than 3k per year . I was thinking of adding a rider to my home owners anyone done this or have a better idea. Thanks, Bob

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
I've talked with, and I am prepaired to go with State Farm. They are my total carrier of all other aspects of insurance and they will cover the roadster for stated value (with back-up paperwork, reciepts etc) with no restrictions on use.
I didn't shop around but was happy with what they offered.

Skip

·
section 8
5,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The local State Farm agent told me that the value had to be less than 25k and I needed backup receipts. The kit and the motor alone total more than that .Perhaps it's different in Mo. ??? I can get liability from my regular carrier. My major concern is deer and hurricanes, when we have one should a tree fall on the garage and damage the car I would have to eat the repairs. Thanks, Bob

·
Charter Member
1,730 Posts
I have full coverage through my AAA. I did not want any insurance that has a limit on milage I incure. Full collision-I million dollars. Full replacement 30,000 K. I should raise it to 35.

·
section 8
5,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hmm I have AAA I'll call them Thanks forgot all about them. Bob

1 - 5 of 5 Posts