I'm in.
Need 5 more Buyers

·
3,645 Posts
bump

·
FFCobra Craftsman
3,806 Posts
I was over at Jeff Priest's place earlier tonight to look at the progress on his Mk II build. I mentioned there was a group purchase going on for the rear coilovers. He didn't know about it because he just moved and his computer was DOA at the new address. He called me shortly after I got home and asked me to post the fact that he would like to get in on the group purchase. Hopefully he will get his computer back up in a few more days. In the meantime I'll relay any necessary info for him.

·
3,645 Posts
bump

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Hi guys,

5 will be o.k.

You can send checks to:

Vintage Performance Motorcars
Craig Mapstone
2816 Smith Road
Canandaigua, NY 14424

$399.00. Free Shipping. Add $14, if you need a good spanner wrench.

I'll order the shocks now, so that the kits can ship as soon as I get your checks. Post your spring rate choice here, if you don't want the standard 250#/inch.

Thanks,

Craig

·
3,645 Posts
will send my check tomorrow. Thanks

·
FFCobra Fanatic
427 Posts
Craig Mapstone -

Sorry, I missed your post several threads above. My check will go out tomorrow. I want the standard 250# springs. Also want one of your spanner wrenches.

Thanks for the deal.

Ken

·
10,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Ken.. I'm not really doing anything, just keeping the post alive..

Guys.. just for the record.... which springs do you think will give me the best ride... I don't give a flip about hard core corner speed...
Heck.. that would be a good post

·
3,645 Posts
My check is in the mail as well.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.