Factory Five Racing Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Too Cheap to paint!
6,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
I still have everything. I have had some inquiries, but nothing sold yet.

To determine shipping, each spring weighs roughly 7 pounds, plus or minus depending on the rate. My zip code is 18042. So, you can calculate from there. Pick-up is of course much easier!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Interested in these but shipping really isn't working in your favor right now. UPS just quoted $70 just to ship 4 springs... sheesh.

(2) 450 Lbs x 10" L x 2.5" ID
(2) 250 Lbs x 10" L x 1.875 ID

·
Too Cheap to paint!
6,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Yes, it's almost better to order new from a big place to get free shipping. But, if serious, maybe we can make a deal?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Yes, it's almost better to order new from a big place to get free shipping. But, if serious, maybe we can make a deal?
Im open to deals. What are you thinking? Hard part is getting around the shipping. I did check and I think a Large USPS Priority Box may fit (2) springs and those are about $22 to ship so that might lower the shipping to maybe just under $50.

·
Registered
1 Posts
New to the forum, where would you order springs from? And what size? Have had kit for couple months and still no koni springs. Mk4, gen3, IRs. I do appreciate the help

21 - 27 of 27 Posts