1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Yep LOL been there done that!

me: heading out for a drive
wife: can you stop at Costco?
me: errrmmmm I'm heading out for a drive in the Cobra
wife: it's only a few things, I'll text you the list while your out.

me at Costco looking at the list.... You gotta be kidding....

·
Registered
87 Posts
you don't take your car anywhere with an unattended parking lot in the middle of the day? grocery store?
As others have discussed in the past, I'm not super worried about car jacking or theft. I have good insurance, a hidden kill switch for the fuel pump that needs to be actuated at the right time, and a manual transmission. I feel those are enough theft deterrents. I take any opportunity to get this car out on a nice day just to drive it, it's so much fun. it's become my weekly grocery-go-getter on sunday mornings as long as it's not raining. I've got 1000mi so far on the odometer with my longest distance drive only 40-50mi, so lots of local runs/errands.

Keep those pics coming. I want to see some good ones!
Ditto this!
500+ miles this past weekend alone! 6k so far this year. I drive it anywhere and everywhere I can. Granted, yes, there are some places I don't take it.. ie. I have Jury Duty the next 3 days and I am not leaving it all day in a downtown parking lot, outside next to where a lot disadvantaged people hang out and are released from jail... Quick runs to stores tho! Yep, sure no problem!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts