Premium Member
14,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Due to financial reasons I have to sell many of my vehicles:

"Cobra4Me" - MKI - stock build - with powerful stereo system

for lots of images: http://www.cobra4me.net/phpBB2/album.php
$27,000.00 - firm

1970 Chevy Nova - 396 Big Block Chevy engine - auto - asking $5K

Many More images here: http://www.cobra4me.net/phpBB2/album.php?cat_id=26&start=0

1986 Chevy Suburban - 3/4 ton - 454 engine - rebuilt 3,000 miles ago (pictures to follow)
asking $3,000 (salvage title)

email me for more details.
[email protected]

Thanks

SERGIO

[ November 03, 2004, 03:08 AM: Message edited by: FFCars4Me ]

·
Premium Member
14,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
no,
The auction place left the key in the switch and someone stole it during or before the auction.
I was going to do the same as the 03 Cobra donor: remove all PATS and use a regular ignition switch, so I never worried about the key.
It should run well as the engine looks brand new with only 4300 miles.

Sergio

·
FFCobra Fanatic
690 Posts
Sergio,

Can a dealership make a key from the VIN?

Greg

·
4.6 Terminator Trailblazer
1,743 Posts
I was told by a local ford dealer that if they had the car physically there they could make new keys for it. The system requires 2 keys though, and the reprograming. Probably a few hundred $'s.

·
Charter Member
349 Posts
Sergio,
Do you have any wheels for the "SuperCobra" and how about an update on its progress, Looks like a wiring nightmare!!! How close to running is the motor? Didnt see interior stuff I.E guages seats ect. I might have missed some of this on your web site. If so a link to it will be fine.
Thanks Russ :D

·
Cobra Fanatic
719 Posts
Sergio, I need to talk to you about the donor car, Can you give me some contact info so that we can talk. Thanks Aron

PS are you going to be in Vegas this week by chance? We could talk then

[ November 02, 2004, 06:47 PM: Message edited by: FFR1545 ]

·
Premium Member
14,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Russ,
I have the complete rims/tires set from the 03 Cobra that I was going to use but then I changed my order to be pin-drive length... I can still use the 03 Cobra rims but need to use spacers to bring out the rim, but I am planning on using VINTAGE WHEELS Halibrand knockoffs in 17" when they are available.
The latest is: almost all wiring is in, but now since I'm moving the battery to the trunk and the power box to behind the engine, I have to make new battery cables, both pos and Neg, new Alternator Cables, etc. wiring is almost done, still waiting on Summit to ship some Russell items that I need to connect the fuel lines, a couple of hydraulic hoses, etc. Aftercooler is connected but I still need to make supporting brackets for it, I'm using the stock 03 SVT Gauge cluster as a unit and I have installed an electric slider (don't know if you saw the movie I made about it), that seems will workout really good.

STILL waiting for FACTORY FIVE to ship to me some important missing items like FRONT LOWER CONTROL ARMS Pin-Drive Lenght and the upper screwable joint and other items but those are very important as I can't finish the suspension!

and most importantly will have to wait for the Western Roundup to be over, after that Roger Stine will probably be over so that we can start it.

Greg and FFR1545:

The 03 GT runs ! I had a guy come and program and make a key. BUT....
since it was upside down for a while I think the engine starved for oil and it's got a weird sound coming from the engine and a huge amount of white smoke comes out the tailpipes, which leads me to believe there's still oil trapped in the combustion chambers, or some damage to the engine was done by oil starvation... don't know the extent of the damage... so I'm taking this vehicle and "SuperCobra" off the Market.

sorry

Sergio

1 - 13 of 13 Posts