Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My father and I have decided to sell the cobra he and I built together. The project began in 8.2002 and ended in 5.2004. We spent many hours trying to build the cleanest Factory Five out there and many people have told us we succeeded. Here is how we built our car:

CHASSIS:
• MKII frame
• All donor parts that were used were bead blasted, painted and cleared.
• Mustang front LCA
• Flaming River Steering Rack 15:1
• Rear tubular upper and LCA
• Some modifications made to trans tunnel and dash hoop for stiffening purposes

BRAKES:

• Mustang front calipers and rotors
• SSBC rear disc conversion
• Wilwood proportioning valve
• Jeep MC
• All brake lines are steel. Hand bent and flared. Very neat and clean.

DRIVETRAIN:

• 1969 351W punched and stroked to 408ci (motor dynoed at 418 RWHP @ 5000RPM. We didn’t want to go any higher due to newly built engine)
• JE forged pistons 9.5:1 CR
• H-Beam rods
• Eagle steel crank
• Edelbrock Victor JR. Heads Ported and polished to the gills
• Edelbrock Victor JR. Manifold ported and port matched
• Speed Demon
• Canton oil pan
• March pulleys and acc. Brackets
• Weiand high flow water pump
• ATI 8” damper
• MSD ignition all around
• Granatelli 2 row alum radiator
• Mallory 140gph fuel pump with regulator and Holley fuel filter

INTERIOR:

• Autometer Phantom gauges
• Tach, Speedo, oil press, h2o temp, oil temp, fuel guage, volts
• Carpeted with custom accents
• Very clean and not overdone

BODY AND PAINT:

• Body is exceptionally straight. Almost zero paint flaws.
• Painted by PAINTWORKS in Stowe, PA.
• 2002 Prowler Flame Orange
• 4 coats of clear

I know I have missed many things. This list is just to get the interest started. Asking price is $49,900If you have any questions would like pics. We have a completed album of entire build. Either call Damian at 484.431.2159 or email at [email protected].
Thank you for your time and interest.

·
4.6 Terminator Trailblazer
1,743 Posts
Wayne huh? That's very close to me. I would love to stop by and see it sometime. I can take some digital pics for you and host them. Please PM or email me with your address and phone #, I'd love to stop by and see it in person.

Thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Physicsgeek, thanks for the inquiry. give me a call at 484.431.2159 and we can arrange for you to come and see it. about not including pics. just listing the car was a feat for me....posting pics would be a downright miracle. if you want, i could send you some pics and you could list them for me. let me know!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hi there: This is "Russ-FFR 1115": The asking Price is real Nice to See! I hope "JAMES MARTELL & MR MUSTANG" Both get to see this!! It would make Both of them think a bit!! See James Martells comments on Selling Your FFR: It`s under Something that says; FFR-$75,000.00!!
Good Luck; Russ

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.