Factory Five Racing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Rookie
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone interested in a leather Cobra jacket? Now before you ask me what they look like, they havent been designed yet. I was thinking something simple. White stripe(s) down the left chest and COBRA down the sleeves and or the round Cobra symbol on the back. I know a custom motorcyle leather jacket and pant manufacturer and he has offered to make these for me. If they are popular I would become a vendor or just forward the orders to him as he ships custom leathers to Canada and the States now. They are not embroidered or printed. Its all leather. They will make them different colours for different people.What do you think? Any ideas? Any interest? Price would be under $300 U.S.

Cheers,
PSI

____ __ _ _

·
Registered
648 Posts
Ar you talking a WWII Fighter Pilot type style or more motorcycle jacket?

·
Rookie
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They would be custom made to your measurements that you provide. You could have it tight like a motorcyle jacket or loose like a bomber.

Cheers,
PSI

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
I would be interested in a bomber style with the cobra emblem on back and possibly a smaller emblem on the front right like above where a pocket would be.

·
Veni, Vidi, V8
536 Posts
Originally posted by Mike in CA:
I would be interested in a bomber style with the cobra emblem on back and possibly a smaller emblem on the front right like above where a pocket would be.
I'd go for one like that too.

·
Charter Member
243 Posts
I would be interested in a "distressed" looking bomber jacket. Would have to think of where I would like the cobra emblem.
Posi..............

·
FFCobra Craftsman
24,696 Posts
A loose fitting bomber style jacket in SOFT brown leather w/ some type Cobra id embossed or stitched so it's just barely noticeable would get my credit card out.

·
Junior Charter Member
191 Posts
I'm interested, 2

·
Karting
35 Posts
Thought I would post a picture of an A1 summer weight flight jacket I had made some years ago as an example of what I would be interested in. Personally I would like the COBRA Logo embossed on the front in lieu of this painted logo. I think the embossing would be more subtle. Then on the back a big painted COBRA Logo to fly our colors.

I would also be interested in a winter bomber jacket, known as the B3 with the same layout.

That's the 5N4K3 Pit's 2 cents

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
I was just thinking the emblem or emblems might look nice on a leather jacket if they were branded in with a hot branding iron. Then they would be subtle but noticable.

·
FFCobra Fanatic
1,345 Posts
I may be interested too, depending on the final design. Sounds like there are lots of opinions.

I'm with the Cobra emblem on back, smaller one on right breast camp. Bomber style too, as I'm too fat for a sport bike type cut.

·
8,356 Posts
I'm for the distressed brown bomber jacket. Let's ask Kouros to design the emblem(s) for us (and stay within legal parameters. I kind of like the factory 5 logo he came up with (5, with white/black checks).

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.