Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I went to Key West, FL this past weekend for a destination wedding and while walking down Duval street, something caught my eye!

So I had to backup to see what kind it was....looking at the roll-bar here...

It is a Factory Five! Apparently it was B.A.D.D. (Bikers against drunk driving). They are giving away 4 harleys and the Factory Five car. 3 bikes are black, and the 4th will be given away with the cobra and they match as both are orange with chrome trim.

I am not affiliated with them but here is the site: BADD Home Page | Bikers Against Drunk Drivers

·
FFCobra Fanatic
5,560 Posts
I saw that car there in 2011, looked like a pretty nice build. Fun times on Duval for sure!

Mike

·
Junior Charter Member
2,472 Posts
I bought some chances on a Cobra from them a couple of years age, but I think it was blue. It was the same deal. Bike and Cobra.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Yep, it was there in April this year as well:001_smile:

·
Premium Member
81 Posts
I was there last summer and there was a cobra there, not a FFR, this car looks a lot nicer than the one I saw a year ago. I' ll be checking it out while In Key West. We are spending a week in the keys diving and the last two nights in Key West doing the party stuff. Looking forward to some time away from work.

Sent from my Autoguide iPad app

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.