Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
2,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone happen to know if there's a source for the vintage-style cobra banners? I'd love to have one to hang in my garage... or anything cobra for that matter...
Sherrell

·
Registered
6,598 Posts
go to the official BFGoodrich website. Call their number and order the "poster". They are not producing the banner anymore. But the poster is cool too and only $8.00

-K

·
15,282 Posts
And while you're on the phone, harass them to print another run of banners. There must be a hundred guys that want one here alone! Count me as one, anyway...

Cheers, John

·
2,990 Posts
I just ordered one of the posters. Here is the phone number if anyone else is interested.

(800)525-0613

The woman said that the banner is discontinued and once they are discontinued they never print any more. The poster is also discontinued but they still have existing stock.

·
15,282 Posts
I believe the banner features a Unique, right? Has anyone ever called Unique to see if they have a box of them in the back?

Cheers, John

·
Master
545 Posts
I priced making are own banner, but I would cost around $50-60 each. 9 feet by 3 feet, same size as the BF banner. If enough people spoke up, I'll design and order a bunch. On the upside, our banner would be cooler than the BF banner. My best friend is a professional photographer, so I was planning to have him shoot a few cars at Carlisle this year. I'll start designing the banner if people want it. I'd like the banner to look something like this:

Troy

·
Banned
2,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What type of material does the $50-60 get you - paper or vinyl or some other plastic?

It would be really cool to have a FFR roadster banner that size - really inspire me during those low periods...

How many orders do you need to get that price?

Sherrell

·
Registered
403 Posts
I have the Goodrich banner (you can find it on ebay alot) but my two favorite pieces of garage art are these two autographed Bob Bondurant photos.

And that's ole CS leaning over the Roadster.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts