Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Husband/Father/Son
12,416 Posts
Joel,

I have a client looking for a project, but I need to know the following:

Is this the same car you had at Carlisle?

Did you ever redo the welds?

Finally, did you ever straighten out the title issue here in PA? (IE: Do you have a clear title, or are you selling with a bill of sale only? if either or, what VIN are you using?)

Bill S.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for the questions and allowing me to address them here on the forum.

Is this the same car you had at Carlisle?
Yes, this is the car we had on display at the Carlisle Kit Nationals -except the price to buy it is $16,000 on the Ebay auction (It is also advertised for $19,500 still elsewhere).

Did you ever redo the welds?
Those reading this, he is referring to the driver's side lower front A-Arm tabs.
The original two tabs were bent. Instead of straightening, we opted to put new tabs on the chassis. We would be more than happy to weld these tabs at our shop for the buyer. It is our conscious choice not to do that so the new buyer could see exactly what was wrong from the accident. We did not want to hide anything.

Finally, did you ever straighten out the title issue here in PA? (IE: Do you have a clear title, or are you selling with a bill of sale only? if either or, what VIN are you using?)
We will sell it one of two ways.
#1 - We will sell it to a buyer with a Bill of sale. This will allow somebody to easily register it as a brand new kit build with a new title.
#2 - We will sell it to you with New Jersey paperwork. this will show the car has 14,000 and was previously owned.

Anybody is welcome to contact me via telephone or email with any questions. The car is located in Northeast Pennsylvania if anybody would like to come and look over the car in person.

Joel
570-262-1018

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.