Factory Five Racing Forum banner

CNC Brakes

2K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  crash 
#1 ·
I'm installing my break system. It's a CNC duel master cylinder system. For some reason, there is no flair accepting nipple on the end of the master cylinders.

There MUST BE some type of adapter.

Any insights?

#2 ·
Any pics?

#5 ·
CNC closed. Out of business.
JR

Reactions: Barry Gerard
#10 ·
Anybody know what happened to CNC? There are A LOT of builds using their stuff, along with in-progress builds that plan(ned) on using it.

#7 ·
Call Mike at Forte's Parts Connection. I had this setup on my car years ago and can't remember exactly... but I think there was an adapter and they called for red loctite on it. I think it was a 90 degree adapter. I bought the setup from Mike and he probably recalls what's needed and probably can sell you the fittings you need. Or, if you take the cylinder down to Napa and fiddle thru their fittings you'll find what you need.

Update... see picture here:

#9 ·
It might be worth checking the red loctite thing. I think it needed it because you want to orient those fittings a certain way and you also don't want to crank them down too much into the aluminum case as it could crack.

#11 ·
Mark, the owner retired and rather than sell the Co. he closed it down.
JR

#12 ·
I thought the owner's name was "Chuck Neal" hence "Chuck Neal Corporation" hence "CNC"?

In any case, I know where some parts stocks are stashed here locally and if anyone is in dire need of things CNC I can probably locate them for you. I don't frequent this forum very much anymore due to issues with the management of this site, but you can contact me on the official FFR site.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.