Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Senior Charter Member
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chick cars.It occurred to me that many of today's automobiles have been reduced to quivering bulbous turtle shelled quadrapeds cowering in the anonymity of their siblings.(I know.I own one) The once great powerhouse stallions of the highway have been neutered into 90's Tuarus look alikes sporting multi-cammed bumble bee engines pulling mind numbing semi-manual transmissions.Rare are the beasts that can crack a neighbor's window or set off 10 car alarms with only a light tap on the throttle.
Are we,The Cobra Guys,it then?The final living descendants of the ancient 60's road warriors?? The last Sultans of speed???Maybe,but they will have to pry my cold,dead fingers from my V-8 roller cam before I give it up.
So,rise up. Join me.Crank up your small blocks,your big blocks,your strokers!!Grease back your duck tails(if you still have hair)and cruise with pride.For it is our awesome task to save the Great Era of Automobiles from certain extinction.May the force be with you.Pete.

·
Premium Member
3,886 Posts
I always wanted to cruise down the Coast Highway in a Cobra with the wind blowing through my hair. :D

Now I've got the Cobra, but no hair. :eek:

Forrest

·
Banned
333 Posts
Pete, I hear ya! As Tim the Tool Man once said, "Aaaaargh, Aaaaaargh, Aaaaaargh".

[ November 08, 2002, 12:07 AM: Message edited by: David Douglas ]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts