Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone willing to let me sit in the car to see if i can fit reasonably? I'm 6'3" and want to see the ergonomics if possible. I would love to see one of these cars in person too.

Been doing some reading the on the F5 site, looks like the coupe is 5" longer on wheelbase than a cobra, so that might help me in the size department.

· Junior Charter Member
2,087 Posts
I live in St Louis if you get desperate. 6' 3" is pretty big for a coupe. I am 5' 10" & 170 and the fit is perfect. Another 5" is going to be tight.

· The Never-Ending Builder
5,301 Posts
Been doing some reading the on the F5 site, looks like the coupe is 5" longer on wheelbase than a cobra, so that might help me in the size department.
The additional 5 inches are not in the cockpit area. The coupe was streched in the engine compartment area, so the 5 inches does nothing for you fitment wise.

Carl Critz streched his in the cockpit, making the wheel base 100", and the foot boxes and the overall cockpit area was increased for easy entry for anyone up to 6'5".

Hank
:darkbluecoupe:

· Registered
1,709 Posts
Send a pm to Brian Palmer. He is in Chicago and might be willing to show you his coupe. He might have race seats in it though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.