·
Premium Member
5,526 Posts
$600k!!!!! :eek: :eek:

DAAAAAMMMMMNN

·
Husband/Father/Son
12,461 Posts
I believe they want $680,000 for it. A true nut and bolt concourse restoration........Billy Andrews had this car in his shop for a while..Stunning would be an understatement......If I had the coinage, it would be mine :D :eek: :D

Bill S.

·
Super Moderator
29,362 Posts
I can't breathe!! WHEW!! That car is a show stopper. I would love to have it. If I were asked if it's an original, I would say, "You bet you a** it is!!"

GT40 Bill

·
6,559 Posts
I don't think I could live with all the "Is that a real FFR" questions.

·
Premium Member
7,017 Posts
If I had it, I would rebadge it as an FFR! :D

Whoops, if I did that would FFR sue me? :eek:

·
FFCobra Craftsman
1,899 Posts
It's a beauty for sure...but a few questions. First being that it's an original street car do you guy's think it would be worth more in original street trim? The rollbar, sidepipes, halibrands have all be added. It still has the correct 428 (7.0), street dash and one sunburst rim in the trunk also. I mean don't get me wrong it's a stunning example but for $680.000 or whatever it is has me thinking about that. Or are these "add ons" thought acceptable in original applications? Who said you can't pick on an original LOL, G.

[ August 05, 2005, 08:56 PM: Message edited by: Glenn N. ]

·
Senior Charter Member
1,600 Posts
Glenn N.
I also thought that it was missing the pin strips that go along the side of the main stripes. However, I still like it but I only have $600,299 to buy it with. I guess I'll have to wait on the next one.
Take care,
Ron

·
FFCobra Master Craftsman FFR-4618
2,192 Posts

·
1,027 Posts
I absolutely love the leather spats. Does anyone know where you can get a set of these or would you have to custom make them?

·
4,494 Posts
Please correct me if I am wrong, but I don't believe this is a 427 SC. It is only the Street version????

·
Master Paint Chipper
1,374 Posts
The "Saggy Butt" just doesn't look right! Also the steering wheel emblem is not straight. I think I'll pass on this one!

Matt

·
3,874 Posts
Mike, yes they are wired correctly as far as direction goes although I wire mine with a loop in the middle so I can see when the loop closes up it means the spinner has moved.
Driver's side - right hand thread.
Passenger side - left hand thread.

·
FFCobra Craftsman
705 Posts
Originally posted by Bill32:
Please correct me if I am wrong, but I don't believe this is a 427 SC. It is only the Street version????
You're right, Bill.

This is CSX3301, a street car by birthright.
The S/C's are only in the serial number range of CSX30xx.

This is an interesting car that came off the assembly line at AC and stayed in UK; it was never shipped to SAI. Ford Vehicles UK took delivery of the car when new.

The pipes, scoop and roll bar (the Comp-S/C attributes) were added. The car has the stock 'street' interior (dash layout, glove box, ashtray), but has it's 300 KMph speedometer.

·
Senior Charter Member
1,966 Posts
Buggs,

I actually have a set of "leather" spats for FFR#3928.

Been wanting to see if there is any interest here on the forum and perhaps offering to make these on a custom-order basis. Due to the high cost of leather (it is priced by the square inch!) and the fact that it shrinks over time, I'm thinking about using high-grade marine vinyl.

Many of the guys like the aluminum, carbon, and clear 3-M ones, but I'm "old-school" and prefer the leather ones too. Nice part is that they are completely removeable and at a show no one knows you have spats unless you decide to leave them attached!

Send me an email ([email protected]) if you are interested in a set. Haven't decided on pricing yet...

1 - 20 of 39 Posts