Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tell me what you think?

2FAST

·
Super Moderator
29,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Aaron-

It has a hood. It's against the wall in the background. The hood hinge delaminated while driving and I had to remove them. This has happened twice!! Luckily, I wasn't going very fast and the struts kept the hood from flying off. I now use hood pins.

2FAST

·
Registered
989 Posts
Ok, really...why would you change you gear shift knob to that one??? I liked to other one better.

Oh yeah, and you missed a spot of wax on the drivers front fender, LOL.

·
Ford Junkie
1,670 Posts
I really like the race ready look.

Larry had his decked out that way but then removed it. Too bad 'cause I really liked it.

If I decide to do it I'm going to wait until after my first inspection. No need to raise their suspicions even higher

·
FFCobra Captain
11,720 Posts
I'm not a big fan of all the logos.

Also, if you leave them on for a long time, won't the paint fade unevenly and you'll have circles left over.

Kinda like when you move your sofa and the carpet underneath is nice and clean.

I think a cool change to your car would be to ceramic coat the side pipes silver....not that you asked for that opinion.

·
Super Moderator
29,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
All opinions and comments are welcomed.

2FAST

·
FFCobra Craftsman
1,626 Posts
The logos and ballon detract from one of the best looking cars I have seen. The point of eye contact is immediately drawn from the car to the logos. Vote for the old style. Save the logos for your new car.

·
4.6 Terminator Trailblazer
1,743 Posts
Nice, Thumbs up

·
3,798 Posts
Wow 2FAST, first you change your avitar now you change your car, what is next? I like the look of you car both ways depending upon the croud you are trying to please. I know this sounds like political double talk, but, I do like them both.

·
Super Moderator
29,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks GT.

The reaction from people at car shows, around town, and while driving is so different from when the car didn't have the stickers. So far, it's been all thumbs up.

·
FFCobra Fanatic
3,751 Posts
Not that one is better or worse, just different. I put my static cling logos on/off and change the color of my fender stripes on occasion just to keep things interesting.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I like the vintage racer look. I've been planning a car for several months and I continue to go back and look for old photos of the race cars for inspiration. The vintage colors, wheels, tires, decals, etc. just look right to my eye. In the end, the most personal choice on these cars is the paint jobs and graphics, so go with what you really like (but count me in your fan club).

·
Super Moderator
29,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks Texas.

·
Registered
941 Posts
If this makes sense. I don't dis-like it now but I like it better without the stickers. I like the clean look a little more, but it's still looks pretty cool now. There you go clear as mud.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts