Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Premium Member
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From SE Connecticut, Does anyone know where to get sidepipes coated. I prefer to suuport the (relatively) local guy, any tri-state.
Thanks in advance, David

· Registered
470 Posts
I used Central CT Coating for my sidepipes. Just a stones throw off 84 in East Hartford. The owner, Gene, took great care of me. Sent him a picture of when the car was done and he loved it.

Central CT Coatings | Home

· Premium Member
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I called Central CT Coating, Gene sounds like a pleasant guy. I am going Friday. Thank You for the info guys.

· FFCobra Fanatic
2,920 Posts
Ron, I think the one you used was Airbourne Coatings in East Hartford. I used them in 2002 and they were good. I tried them again 2007 or so and they were in recievership. The difference in the quality was huge!

· Banned
8 Posts
RE: Ceramic Coating Headers & Side Pipes

From SE Connecticut, Does anyone know where to get sidepipes coated. I prefer to suuport the (relatively) local guy, any tri-state.
Thanks in advance, David
Hey David:

It sounds like you may be covered, but if things don't work out in your neck of the woods we'd be glad to help you out. We're located in Detroit and offer over 10 different colors of Ceramic Coating including a white for the vintage guys. Most of our Ceramic Coatings are rated at over 2000F.

The Cobra below is one of six original 289's from Carrol Shelbys race team. It's ONE of two with the dual side pipes and it's still racing today.......

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.