Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
6,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does $100.00 per cat converter seem a little pricey?? That is what Jet-hot quoted me. thats almost as much as they quoted for both exhaust pipes.

·
3,217 Posts
I think I paid around $50 each to get my Cats and J-Pipes coated, but that was over two years ago.

·
El Conquestador
1,089 Posts
Here is a copy of my quote from Jet Hot. I have had the headers done, and will send my j-pipes and side pipes after I fit them properly.

The price to coat the V8 shorty style headers, two J pipe and side pipes with the sterling silver finish is $535+s&h back. Add $20 for the flat black,blue or grey finish. The NEW copper finish is also $20 more. The NEW SEMI Gloss black finish is $50 more ( please note: the semi gloss black part must be coated in&out).The SEMI Gloss black has a 1100F temperature tolerance. We'll need them here for 3-5 days plus shipping time back. The NEW SEMI Gloss black will take 8-10 days. If the parts are chrome or nickel plated,add $40 to the total and 2 days for stripping.I will send you our full information package to get you all the coating benefits in greater detail.

This was in Feb. of this year.

·
Junior Charter Member
1,524 Posts
I just got my stuff back from HPC. I had them do sidepipes, j pipes, shorty headers, upper and lower Ededelbrock EFI intake manifold, roll bar, and quickjacks. The total with return shipping and tax was $700.36.

Todd

·
Charter Member
477 Posts
I paid $40.00 for my J-pipes and were and are very nice. see coater DE

1 - 6 of 6 Posts