Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
FFCobra Fanatic
1,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my two rollbars from FFR w/ just the black powdercoat... figured I'd get them chromed afterwards, since FFR wanted an extra $600 for the both of them. I had figured on shipping them to KerrWest, and may still do so...
But there's a company here in Fredericksburg that does ceramic coatings... Has anyone got any opinions or pics of their bars done? I did a search and didn't find anything.. My sidepipes are ceramic, but figured to put chrome bumpers/over-riders on the front/aft...
Thanks for any suggestions, I'll call them tomorrow or monday to see what it'll cost locally..

[ November 18, 2005, 11:13 PM: Message edited by: edhunter ]

·
FFCobra Craftsman
895 Posts
all of my exhaust was done by JetHot, to keep the visual the same I had them do the rollbar also and I personally like the way it all comes together

my over riders are chrome. The ceramic coating on the pipes and bar can be polished w/ Mothers aluminum polish and it has achieved more of a glossy look

·
Senior Charter Member
798 Posts
I agree with William, I had mine ceramic coated and didn't do a good job of smoothing them. They look good, but could have looked better.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts