Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Junior Charter Member
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a set of wheel spinners on order at Discount Tire to suit my Cobra III rims. After 3 months they still dont have them in stock. They tell me that they can not get the quality right and the finish looks crap. Has anyone else had this problem or are they just full of it !!!
The spinners are payed for so they have had my money for 3 months but if they refund my money I go back to the end of the line.

·
Charter Member
4,001 Posts
AR:
I had the same experience as you,but in the end DT came through with a full set without any blemishes.
It appears that the manufacturer makes batches of these at different times of the year and if that production runs out you have to wait for the next one .
That's what I was told by DT,in my case it was about 4 months.

Paul M.

·
Junior Charter Member
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Paul,
Looks like I will sit tight for a little longer, not like I can get them from anywhere else!!

Liam

·
Charter Member
4,001 Posts
Liam,one of the things I did was to keep track of all the people I spoke to at DT and the time and subject matter.
I would call them on a regular basis,was courteous and explained that it was taking an inordinate amount of time for the problem to be resolved.
Like I said above they did come through, but the people that make this product do have some production issues with the spinners.
Have patience my friend and you too will get your spinners.

Paul M.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts