Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ive decided to go with a full digital dash to compliment my Holley EFI, so this is all sadly up for sale.

This is one of the hard to acquire Casey Design products modular dashes. The inlay panels have been powdercoated textured satin black, and the dash itself has been Vinyl wrapped in 3M brushed titanium. It also has the billet steering column bezel. Paid over 600$ for the dash as it sits.

Full cluster of Speedhut Evolution series full sweep/peak recall gauges. Ive got over 1000$ in these

3 3/8" 180 MPH Speedometer w/ Turn indicators

3 3/8" 8K RPM Tachometer with shift light / Peak recall functions

2 1/16" Voltmeter

2 1/16" 300 Degree Oil Temp

2 1/16" 300 Degree Trans Temp

2 1/16" Fuel Level

2 1/16" 260 Degree Water Temp

2 1/16" 100 Psi Oil Pressure

The small modular panel currently has a Lexus pushbutton start switch, and three toggles (one is a two way toggle for turn signals). I can keep the pushbutton or include it for another 25$ Id like to sell this as a complete dash as is. Ill only part it out if I have a buyer for all the gauges first. Asking 1400$ OBO for everything

Attachments

·
Registered
82 Posts
That is a good looking dash! Too bad I already have mine bc that is a good price.

Who made the steering column plate? Did that come in the kit?
I also really like the start button, I would pay $25 for it. Do you have a part number on that? Did it come with the black bezel or is that custom?
Last question, could you post some pictures of the rear or the dash? Just for my own curiosity.

Thanks,
Michael

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The bezel was an option from Casey Design, made specifically for this dash. The pushbutton is an OEM Lexus part that's used on many of the aftermarket pushbutton starter kits.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts