Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys, Time again for our monthly meeting this Saturday, March 14, 9:00AM at Landmark Ford. This month we'll release information on a trip organized by Butch, June 19, 20, 21, through the back roads of Eastern Oregon. Butch knows the area well, and I think this will be an excellent time to travel with Cobras and friends. Steve will bring us up to date on planning for the annual PIR Swap Meet, and recruit some help for the weekend.

I will have additional information for an end of July trip to Whistler. I enjoyed that trip a couple years ago with the Seattle group, and three of our local cars.

Looking forward to Saturday, rain or even light snow in the forecast, so I won't drive the Cobra. See you then.

Terry H

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Hi Guys, Time again for our monthly meeting this Saturday, March 14, 9:00AM at Landmark Ford. This month we'll release information on a trip organized by Butch, June 19, 20, 21, through the back roads of Eastern Oregon. Butch knows the area well, and I think this will be an excellent time to travel with Cobras and friends. Steve will bring us up to date on planning for the annual PIR Swap Meet, and recruit some help for the weekend.

I will have additional information for an end of July trip to Whistler. I enjoyed that trip a couple years ago with the Seattle group, and three of our local cars.

Looking forward to Saturday, rain or even light snow in the forecast, so I won't drive the Cobra. See you then.

Terry H
I'm pretty sure the date for Butch's trip in June 12,13, and 14. NOT.....19,20, and 21.

·
FFCobra Fanatic
4,042 Posts
The correct dates for Central/Eastern Oregon cruise are 6/12/2020, 6/13/2020 and 6/14/2020.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts