Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No! Not THE Carroll Shelby, but rather Shawn Carroll Shelby, the grandson of THE Carroll Shelby. In addition, Dave Friedman will also be speaking. Dave was the official team photographer for the Shelby American organization during its racing heyday.

This will be a great year for you to join the other Cobra owners in attending the 2018 London Cobra Show. You may sign up at the London Cobra Show website.

Also, please help us help kids with Cystic Fibrosis by purchasing your COBRA RAFFLE TICKETS from our website.

Come EXPERIENCE the POWER of LONDON, Ohio USA

Roy from Springboro

Attachments

·
Junior Charter Member
2,470 Posts
It sounds like fun again this year, Roy. Who knows, I might even be there again.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It sounds like fun again this year, Roy. Who knows, I might even be there again.
Hey Steve:

They say age is all in the mind. However, I am beginning to think the person that came up with that saying was some young person.

Hope you make it again. The speakers we have scheduled for our 2018 LCS are outstanding. The 2018 Indigo blue with white stripes raffle car is the best looking Cobra, I think, that we have ever given away and I don't like blue Cobras.

Just wish I could get to the Texas meet, but my knees are getting to be much older than the rest of me.

Roy

·
Charter Member
1,775 Posts
Yea

It great to see, talk to and listen to the people who were involved in the history of the Cobra.

·
Junior Charter Member
2,470 Posts
Roy,
I know what you mean. I fell off a ladder in the garage and broke 6 ribs in August. Did you know sneezing in not much fun. If I can find a copilot I might make it. Otherwise George will have to bring my raffle car to me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts