Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Senior Charter Member
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello again.

I have a few questions regarding the carabon fiber dash and hood scoop.

1. Does the scoop need to be clear coated or do you just leave it bare? Does it have a shine to it?

2. Is the scoop any wider or offer any more room than the stock one?

3. Are there any tips on cutting the gauge holes?

4. If you have either of these options do you like them and think they are worth the money?

I am thinking about painting the car silver with the carbon fiber scoop and dash and maybe the rear rock guards. Trying to be a little different.

Thanks
Cody

· Premium Member
12,146 Posts
Another guy trying to get that "techno" look. I got the carbon fiber dash, inner door panels and stone guards. The plan is to prep and smooth the gelcoat so a new clearcoat can be applied. I'm just a bit up in the air over using gloss or satin for the clearcoat. BTW, black framed gauges look great against the carbon fiber.

· Senior Charter Member
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Russ I thought the FFR price seemed pretty fair too.

OldGuy668 I wasn't aware that they made door panels? I will have to check into this.

I just want my car to be a little different then the rest and look good. In the last 24 hours I have come up with many ideas that I like.

Thank You for your help

Cody

· Registered
198 Posts
Who sells the carbon fiber door panels? I too am going with the carbon fiber dash. Have not finished it yet.

Thanks,
Scott E.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.