Factory Five Racing Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
FFCobra Fanatic
762 Posts
I did a search awhile back and ended up with a 36" lokar from summit. some 24's seemed too short fro mthe post. hope this helps

Mike

·
Registered
107 Posts
Jim,
Not to break your chops or anything, but couldn't you go into napa and ask for a throttle cable for a 90 Mustang GT and have the punk behind the counter look it up for you? Just to add a little substance to this, I think the Ranger cable is the same but longer than the Mustang cable. Maybe that would be the hot ticket. (I have a Lokar in my future.) I hope all is well.
James

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
If you go with Lokar, get the black 36" cable instead of the stainless cable. The black cable works better, the stainless cable is too compliant when using two throttle return springs.

craig

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
FFR just advised me the stock cable is the 87-93 Mustang EFI cable. I will head to NAPA and ask the punk ! My buddy just lost his cable in mid 2nd gear at the track. I figure with braided lines going through the wall a spare would be a great idea. I love the Lokars. Perhaps in the winter. James ...e-mail comin at ya !!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.