Columbia River Camaro Club Car Show

Location: Ron Tonkin Chevrolet ------- Presented By:Columbia River Camaro Club
122 N.E. 122nd Ave.
Portland, OR 97230

When: August,14,2010
Time: 10 AM - 2 PM
Registration $10
All makes of cars welcome.

There will be dash plaques, trophies, raffle, peoples choice judging, live band and more. There are several stores close by also. A great location and event.

Hope to see you there with me. :balloon:

·
ERA Cobra
676 Posts
Ace , How was the show? I tried to talk my sister into bringing her 2010 Camero up. Also told my Dad about it. Not sure if he went. I am home preping for painting the outside of the house. Hope you had a good turn out. I stopped by the the other day to check out the Z06, Grand Sport and the Callaway!!

Tim

·
Premium Member
4,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Show pictures

Ace , How was the show? I tried to talk my sister into bringing her 2010 Camero up. Also told my Dad about it. Not sure if he went. I am home preping for painting the outside of the house. Hope you had a good turn out. I stopped by the the other day to check out the Z06, Grand Sport and the Callaway!!

Tim
Hi Tim, We had a full parking lot today and Don Newman came to the show late and he even took home a trophy for the best sounding motor...

Here are some pic's from today and proof that Don was a winner.

·
Ready to Strike
2,181 Posts
I hadn't been in a car show for years. Since I have tracked my car I feel it isn't worthy of any trophy. I had a good time talking to Allen and listening to the live band. Very nice cars, mostly chevys. I was surprised when they gave me a trophy for "best sounding"!!!! Thanks Allen and Columbia Camaro Club----Don

1 - 6 of 6 Posts