Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Senior Charter Member
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
We are having our 3rd Annual Motor Show Saturday May 1st 2004. Last year we had about 8 FFR's and are looking to double that! Here is our site: http://www.advent-umc.org/motorclub/MotorShow2004.htm
Like last year, I will host a BBQ at my house following the show for all FFR guys who want to attend

Tell all your car friends about the show! Surf our site a bit and check out some of the awesome cars that showed up in past years.
25 plus trophies :D including Best Cobra! Please post here or email me @ [email protected] if you can make it or if you have ANY questions.
Thanks,
Steve

[ April 24, 2004, 09:12 PM: Message edited by: C5+M3=FFR Cobra ]

·
Senior Charter Member
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Moderator Please sticky tab this until the day of the show.
Looks like we are upto about 7 or 8 FFR'!!! Our Silent auction and bake sale are sure to please!
We need you North Carolina guys to make a road trip.
Thanks,
Steve

·
Charter Member
190 Posts
Steve,

I still dont know when my car will be finished, yet.
It is at Whitbys in Greensboro, and I had hoped to get it this weekend and drive to Greenville, but did not happen.

At this point, it looks bad....

Will have to keep playing by ear, probably will
not make bbq for sure if I am on way to Greensboro, hopefully!!!!!!!!

Bob

·
The Traveler
3,106 Posts

·
Senior Charter Member
1,244 Posts
I'm having a difficult time... I want to go to the beach next weekend and ride up to Orential NC to look at Larger sailboats... but I know I'll be talked about if I don't show in Greenville.
Let's see what the weather is going to do and I'll decide.

Mike
FFR 2335

·
FFCobra Craftsman
849 Posts
Even if you don't have your Cobra ready bring whatever you have. There are a lot of catagories plus door prizes, auction, and BBQ at Steve's
(5 minutes from the show.) Talking Cobras with friends after a great car show (sounds like a Old Milwaukee commercial) but "it don't get any better than this". The Forum is great but I would sure would be great to put some faces with names. Come on down/up/over, we would love to have in Simpsonville.

·
Senior Charter Member
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Great! Mike......don't even think about it! ;)
We will have the "Cobra Den" again this year. I will have mine there early so look for it. The guys working the show will direct you to the den. If you aren't bringing your Cobra, and are entering another vehicle, there will be other spots close by. If spectating the workers will direct you to spectator parking.
Keep em coming!
Steve

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Steve,
I don't believe we have met but I'm here in Greenville. I live a mile from the church, off Roper Mountain. I'll do my best to get by for awhile and meet everybody. My build is getting close to a go-cart so I won't be showing.

Brian

·
Senior Charter Member
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hey Brian!
Nope. We haven't met yet. Please stop by and join us for the show and BBQ. Please forward information to any and all of your car friends. All cars are enthusiastically welcomed!
Are you near Spaulding Farms?
Steve

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.