Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finished the car in August and been waiting on State of IL to get their butts in gear and get me the plates. Car came out great. 425hp at rear wheels. Now its time to drive, at least till snow comes. Thanks to everyone along the way for all there help and advice. Blew the budget of course.. But been a great experience. Now time to figure out next project...

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
29,393 Posts
Damn that engine is huge!! Well done!

·
Premium Member
141 Posts
Another exceptional Illinois ride.
Congrats and cheers.
A

·
Premium Member
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
A few more.

Looks great! How's the power? I have a very similar engine combo going together.

Any more pics of the engine?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,171 Posts
Very nice work. SC, cool console w/ radio, glove box, bumbers, . . . too many extras to count!
(I have garage storage space out of the cold/icy/salty Chicago winter.)
Pete

·
Charter Member
2,559 Posts
Excellent job ... great attention to detail. Enjoy!

Garry

·
Registered
191 Posts
great job !

What rear-end and axle width did you go with, and what size the rear wheels and tires ?

·
Premium Member
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
8.8 rear end. I dont recall axle width. I did have to add 1.25 spacers to get wheels out.
17″ x 9″ Front and 17″ x 10.5″ Rear, 245/45 x17 & 315/35x17

·
99 Posts
Awesome

That is exactly how I want to build mine. Same colors,engine,wheels and interior. What can I say but, I will be referencing you car in the future. What a sweeeeet ride.:001_smile:

·
99 Posts
Are you running donor axle from Mach 1 and what size of wheel spacers are you running?

·
Premium Member
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
good luck with your build. Thanks for the compliment. Let me know if you have any questions. cheers, Zane

That is exactly how I want to build mine. Same colors,engine,wheels and interior. What can I say but, I will be referencing you car in the future. What a sweeeeet ride.:001_smile:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.