Factory Five Racing Forum banner

Car in Winnebago ad

296 views 8 replies 9 participants last post by  2FAST4U 
#1 ·
Got a call the other day from a phtographer looking for a red Miata to put in an ad for Winnebago. (since I am the President of the Miata club locally). Tried to get thim in touch with one of the members, and at the same time sent them a photo of the Cobra. Well, that is all it took, they asked me to come over tomorrow with the car for a photo shoot. Paying me few hundred $, and I asked for some photos as well.

Look for the Winne ad in the future. Sounds like the premise is a guy with a Cobra in the driveway is so awstruck that looses concentration while watering the lawn and fills up the cockpit with water (added post production). Will post the phots when I get them so you can see what happens.

Here is another thought for all you guys. Tell the wife that this can be a new "profit center", and the car should pay for itself. I chose to give the cash to the wife and send her shopping. That got me a few points.

Steve

#2 ·
Cool. :D Post the photos when you get them.

Cheers, John

#3 ·
Funny story I hope our wives won't force us to buy Winnebago's to go with the cobra. It's not the accessory I had in mind.

#6 ·
Originally posted by RobBaker:
Funny story I hope our wives won't force us to buy Winnebago's to go with the cobra. It's not the accessory I had in mind.
Rob, you got it all wrong. If you get the Motorhome to please wife, you can then tow the Cobra to lots of car shows and events which you probably could not get the wife to go to otherwise.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.