709 Posts
Picture

Chuck

Attachments

·
Registered
77 Posts
car cover

I called California Car cover and told them I had a FF 33 Hot Rod with bike fenders and they said they had a pattern. I ordered mine and it fit perefectly. You just have to tell them how your car is configured.

·
Premium Member
9,596 Posts
Since the FF 33 is bigger than a standard 33, what size/make/model are you guys using? Thanks.
I looked at the order form and they seem to have a cover for 33/34 Coupes. You can explain in the remarks section any modifications such as chop or fender delete. The FF33 is very close to the overall length of a real 33 and both share a 112" wheelbase. The width is only slightly wider for the FF33. It would be nice to know which cover Chuck has and if the simulated 3inchish chop of the FF top fits under it. :confused1:

I had a 32 cover and it didn't work but I expected that because it was for a chopped and channeled car. The 32 also has a 106" wheelbase.

·
Premium Member
9,596 Posts
I called California Car cover and told them I had a FF 33 Hot Rod with bike fenders and they said they had a pattern. I ordered mine and it fit perefectly. You just have to tell them how your car is configured.

Thanks, I posted about 3 minutes too soon. :w00t:

·
Premium Member
9,596 Posts
How much do they cost?
Wide range of prices based on whether you want an indoor or outdoor cover. Also, wide range of quality and accessories. I have 2 for my Mustang the indoor was about $120 and a neighbor gave me his cover when he traded his Mustang for a Vette. It's a high quality outdoor cover with a cobra and Ford emblem on it. He paid $350ish back in 05. It has the antenna grommet and tube kit and the security kit. It keeps the car dry when I use it and the inside won't harm the car. They make a good cover. :icon18:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.