Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I managed to finally get some Compound 302 stainless steel polish but had to order in a box of 4. I'll never need that much, and I know what a pain it can be to get in Canada, so I'm offering one tub each (I think I have 3 extra tubs as pictured) for free to any Canadian FFR builder who's willing to cover the shipping to get it from me to you. Trying to pay it forward a little for all the help others have provided.

Sean

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
Hey, how about if I identify as a Canadian today? Just for today>:)

George

·
Premium Member
5,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
George,

my offer's not meant to be un-American (I have roots down there too), only meant to address the battle we fight up here to get access to many of the goodies you guys can more easily get a hold of. I would bet you can find it locally for less than the cost of me shipping to you in any case!

Higgy,

got your PM. I'll see if I can box it up and ship it out as soon as I get home from work.

Sean

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
Sean,

I'm was only kidding, I do understand the difficulty of getting stuff across the border.

George:grin2:

·
Premium Member
5,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
JMJ,

I got your PM and will let you know how much for shipping as soon as I have a total.

Sean

·
Registered
525 Posts
Sean-

I wasn't going to comment, but I just felt like I should.

I really admire the offer you are making. It's just a very generous thing to do, and I know folks will appreciate it. So, thanks!

That's it. Sorry for the distraction. I just felt like it deserved someone saying it was a cool thing for you to do! All the best.

Regards,

Steve

·
Premium Member
5,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Done. All 3 tubs boxed and (shortly) headed to destinations.

Sean

1 - 9 of 9 Posts