Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Junior Charter Member
87 Posts
The third car after the red Mustang is me.

That was a great day. I have now done the Dragon run twice and cannot wait for a third opportunity. I think I need to get my wife to join me next time.

·
Premium Member
6,413 Posts
Really cool video...I am the eleventh car, (only one with the hard top)...Was this guy doing this on a bike?...Notice the pass!!!
Funny , I guess I was concentrating so much , that I don't remember him passing me.

·
Junior Charter Member
331 Posts
Nice video. I'm the 5th car, blue one after the yellow one. Did you watch the next video of the harley crash, the guy goes right off the road. Hope he wasnt hurt too bad.

·
Still broke & dreaming...
2,205 Posts
Nice! I like this comment:

The blue Cobra better stay in his own lane, that's how bikers get hurt on the "Tail".

Am I seeing things or did the bike with the camera pass 5 Cobras on a double yellow?! I think I'd be more concerned about that than a car crowding a lane. :D

·
Premium Member
9,692 Posts
Originally posted by TBirdNutt:
Nice! I like this comment:

The blue Cobra better stay in his own lane, that's how bikers get hurt on the "Tail".

Am I seeing things or did the bike with the camera pass 5 Cobras on a double yellow?! I think I'd be more concerned about that than a car crowding a lane. :D
I posted a little comment about the biker passing those cars. Most accidents I've seen there are the bikers fault.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
I think I was 6th. 2 behind the yellow one. the motorcycle ends up with 1 blue cobra between him and my blue cobra

You can see the hole run in fast motion from my car here:
fast motion musical dragon run

Or another short video here - you can see the motorcycle dude from the other video behind me:
my camera video, warning I do not shift

Bobby

·
Premium Member
6,142 Posts
If you go to killboy on the front page is a pic of a bike crash. Hes ok and lucky he went up the hill instead of down it. Happened last weekend.

He was filming so the vid should show up pretty soon.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.