Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
FFCobra Fanatic
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in a new house. My wife and I recently painted the garage and bought picture frames to put on the wall. What I need are pictures. I have about 6 frames to fill. So far I have one picture from Bob Bondurant.

I would like to download some of the pics from this forum to finish.

Can you point out a good link to a pic, or send me a file?

fyi, my new email is [email protected]. I trying to update my password and email addy.
Mike

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Pictures of the Month might be a great place to start. Great shots of great builds in great locations.

·
FFR Craftsman
5,834 Posts
I just get the annual FFR postcards and pin them up, but I did frame one early 98' postcard and it's still on my desk to this day.

I also have Kit Car's calendear. Anytime I see a good one to keep, I pin that up too.

·
FFCobra Fanatic
777 Posts
I'll e-mail you a hi-rez of this one from the opening of the Hot Rod Cafe in Kingman.

Jay

·
Premium Member
6,598 Posts
I found these recent ones added bt R_C_S member recently to be some of the nicest we've seen lately. Its a Challenge car or Spec racer but looks really nice and in action.

·
Charter Member
653 Posts
PM me if you like any of these and I'll send you the high res versions.....

·
Charter Member
653 Posts
Couple more...

·
Super Moderator
29,535 Posts
Tried sending some GT40 pics to your email address but it was returned as undeliverable

·
Super Moderator
29,535 Posts
Never mind. I sent them to your new email address

·
Still broke & dreaming...
2,205 Posts
I'm beginning to get my "garage picture" collection started as well! I just framed a couple of the Kirkham posters for my garage and office... I picked them up for free at the Kirkham Summit a couple weekends ago. The larger one is 24" x 36", and the other is 11" x 17". The frames cost me a total of $32 at a local craft's store (Michael's). I'm going back to get a couple more frames so I can have one set of these in my garage, and another set in my office! :D

This photo doesn't do justice to the actual posters!!

I find myself saving a TON of photos from the forums that I like so I can add them to a collage or something! I love this place! :D

·
FFCobra Fanatic
418 Posts
Jay
That's a great pic of the cafe. Could you send me a larger version as well?
Thanks!

·
Banned
330 Posts
Mike,
Enough choices for you?

Magnus,
Excellent photo. That's magazine ad quality:beer:

Dave06,
Wow! You're shots are awesome. I love pictures of these cars being driven.

bs

·
FFCobra Fanatic
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks all, the response was great!

·
Registered
934 Posts
PM me if you want the full res pic. It's about 2.5 MB

Jeff

·
Charter Member
6,161 Posts
2fast, can you post soem pics of your gt40.
trevor

1 - 19 of 19 Posts