Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Junior Charter Member
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone in the Riverside/Corona/Norco area. I'll be in Norco bright and early Jan 3. Anyone else in this area? Maybe we can get together to save a spot, run and get hot drinks, needed runs to the can (after drinks) stops etc....................
Let me know
cb

·
Premium Member
1,883 Posts
Lookin' good for you to be:

"SB 100 Party of One"

Keep yer fingers and toes crossed, bro~!

·
Registered
2,462 Posts
I'm going to wait until next year, I've got alot to do yet.

But, I'd be using the DMV in Temecula anyway, Good Luck!

·
Premium Member
5,526 Posts
I'll be in line in Simi, hope to get out and back to work ASAP but I have heard stories of people spending all day at the DMV :(

·
Super Moderator
29,362 Posts
I was going to go Jan 3rd, but I have a major proposal to finish up at work. Looks like I'll wait till '07 :(

·
2,203 Posts
RIP,

Do it now man...don't wait. You don't need to be done. These things are getting harder to obtain every year. If you can get it now, do it. If you don't succeed this year then you can try again next year. Bird in the hand, and all that jazz..

·
FFR Craftsman
5,833 Posts
Rip, I'd listen to Chris. Unless you HAVE to be somewhere on 1/3, I'd be in line.

Funny, at least YOU have your engine in the car. I'm not even done with brakes and the engine/tranny is still on a dolly yet I'm in line because I'm planning to finish by the summer or earlier (minus paint).

Good luck though for next year (2007?)

·
Registered
2,462 Posts
You maybe right about getting it now, I'll give it some thought over the holidays. The last couple of years there has been many older hot rods that have reapplied, and many kits that had to redo their registration too. So, I know they will go fast, but maybe will be a bit slower this or next year. We'll see.
I guess I'm not in a rush to register as I have my first red one to drive. I guess I'm in the same boat with Sergio, thinking I should sell one of them, but just haven't gotten up to advertising yet, and getting serious.

·
Uber-Geek
1,606 Posts
Any of you guys in the Riverside area - which DMV's are you hitting.. I wouldn't mind stopping by just to say Hi. I'd like to meet some of the new owners in the area.

·
SuperCobra 1
14,690 Posts
I hear you Brother Rip.
It's friday, I didn't go to work today but have tons to do around the house, I want to go out and drive both of my Cobras but Can't.
Either way you are going to need that SB100 certificate, go and get it this coming Jan 3rd. - don't wait.

Sergio

1 - 10 of 10 Posts