Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
3,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ah-rev-wah you Huskies fans. Fare well. (And for crying out loud, let someone else win a basketball championship once in a while, will ya?) And look out you Golden Gopher fans, here I come.

The nature of my consulting business is constant travel to clients, commuting weekly usually for a year or so at a time. I’ve gotten lucky on the flip this time, and just as I’m finishing up a 2-year-plus gig in Hartford, I’ve booked a new gig in the Twin Cities. I’ve done jobs all over – Atlanta, Boston, DC, New York, Scotland, London, Chicago, Huntsville, Mexico, – but I’m particularly looking forward to this one, because I grew up there!

So lock up your Cobras and hide the women and children in the root cellar. I’ll be in Minneapolis – St. Paul Monday through Friday every week starting in two weeks. I hope maybe I can meet up with some of you FFROGs at some point.

(Figure Tuesday through Thursday evenings as open. Monday I’ll be too tired because I will have gotten out of bed at about 3:00 a.m. to get to Newark airport by 4:15 for a 6:00 flight. Fridays are out because I’ll be bolting for the airport at lunchtime.)

AJ

·
Cobra Colorist
5,632 Posts
WHATEVER!! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
Originally posted by Frank Messina:
AJ,
Tell Santa now you want a heated jock strap for Christmas. I hear they sell out early.
Frank
Not that we'd know. Down here, it's a/c neck wraps and icees at 7-11. :cool:

·
18,090 Posts
Hey there AJ!!!! :D

If your hankerin' to get your hands dirty after work - my shop is about 10-12 minutes from downtown St. Paul! :D

Cold in the winter here??? Nah..... :eek:

Besides - we got stuff that will keep your blood flowing even if you were sitting in a vat of LOX!

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
Better put a coat on that avatar. Your timing stinks ... you're supposed to do the Twin Cities in the summer and Orlando in the winter. Sheesh! My neightbor flew for the Navy Reserve out of the Twins - said they had to burn gasoline in the crankcase of the Connies to get them started in the winter. Man was not designed to live in such a cold place. You'll have to come back to Jersey on the weekends to get thawed out. :D

·
4,703 Posts
AJ...know any good hotels around Hartford?
It was fun meeting you. Your a great guy! Maybe I'll see you at open house next year. Look for the green hat! Good Luck in the Twin Cities.

[ October 07, 2004, 06:34 AM: Message edited by: Knight ]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts