Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Senior Charter Member
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mike,

Sorry, got a few questions here:

1) What's the difference in price between the Tri-State body, and the FFR body? What is the difference in dimensions?

2) Do you sell unassembled kits as well, or only Turnkey?

3) If I wanted to buy an unassembled kit from you, including possible Donor hardware and FFR Options, is there any difference in your pricing for FFR Upgrades (i.e. Suggested Retail vs. Actual retail)?

4) Finally, if someone orders a full kit through you, do you provide any discounts on Tri-State custom components, such as the side exhaust?

5) For the 5-lug conversion that you offer, where do you get the parts? What is included in the package?

6) Your site says you have financing available. What banks do you use, and what's the going rate, nowadays? Will they only finance turnkey cars, or kits as well?

Thanks,

Brent

[ October 10, 2002, 04:28 PM: Message edited by: PWildcat ]

·
Registered
18 Posts
Would you mine copying me on the reply?

Good questions all, but I can see where you might not want to post all the answers on the forum....

Good talking to you on the phone BTW.

JB

·
Senior Charter Member
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the email, Mike. The one in my profile is my work email, and I'm on vacation till the 21st and will have no internet access, period. I'll check it when I get back to work, and ask any further questions, through email, then.

Thanks again!

Brent

·
Senior Charter Member
244 Posts
Sorry Mike, but I would like that info. as well. I am very interested in the FFR but am loving what your doing to "complete" the design. Hope to hear from you soon! :eek:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts