Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A set of Bullitt style anthracite wheels & tires, with Cobra center caps, almost new (2,000 miles of careful driving) for sale.

Details:
Front wheels - 17" x 9", 6" backspacing (24mm offset)
Rear wheels - 17" x 10.5", 7" backspacing (27mm offset)

The wheels look brand new, are striking on any color roadster -- grey anthracite aluminium 1 piece wheel. The staggered look with rear deep dish rims will make your roadster look incredible. I will also throw in the original lugs for free.

Each wheel has Sumitomo HTR-Z tires mounted and are perfectly balanced and ready for your roadster. The front tires are almost brand new (less than 1000 miles) and the rear tires have 2,000 miles. Front tires are 245/40ZR17 while the rear tires are 315/35ZR17

Will sell the set of 4 wheels and tires for $500 + shipping (obo).

·
Premium Member
673 Posts
Wheels and tires

I'm interested. Whats shipping to 58329 Dunseith ND?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
There has been a lot of interest for these wheels/tires. Many have sent me PM inquiring about shipping costs across the US. At this point in time, I have found a local buyer who seems very keen to buy and pick up the wheels over the weekend.

The cost of shipping each wheel could be as high as $40 (that was the cheapest I could find based on online queries to UPS, Fedex and USPS based on size/weight).

If the deal falls through, then I will contact everyone that sent me a PM with exact cost of shipping and see if they remain interested.

Thank you for your interest.

·
Premium Member
673 Posts
So what happened to I'll drop you a line tomorrow? Still waiting.

I was the first to respond and now Im out of luck?

·
Junior Charter Member
309 Posts
Gord,
CNP has time stamps for the replies / PMs he received. I'm sure he'll respond / offer in the appropriate order.
I am one of the interested, have no idea what order I'm in, but trust the character of the Forum Members.
Cheers,

·
Lifetime Journeyman
1,143 Posts
Gord,
CNP has time stamps for the replies / PMs he received. I'm sure he'll respond / offer in the appropriate order.
I am one of the interested, have no idea what order I'm in, but trust the character of the Forum Members.
Cheers,
CNP's a new member (AUG '11 with all 3 posts on this thread), and may not be familiar with our first come-first served practice here.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Sean/Pam - thank you for your vote of confidence. Yes, I was aware of the first come first served policy of this forum. The person who voiced interest first arranged to have the wheels and tires picked up from where I am, and I did not have to bother with packing, shipping, nor would the costs of shipping been justified for either buyer or myself. I appreciate the interest voiced by all for these wheels and tires. Kindest regards, CNP

CNP's a new member (AUG '11 with all 3 posts on this thread), and may not be familiar with our first come-first served practice here.

·
Junior Charter Member
309 Posts
CNP,
Someone got a great deal.
Thanks for updating us.
PS Tell us / show us what wheels & tires you ended up going with...
Sean

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sean - I went with a set of Halibrand Vintage 17" with the same staggered look with deep dish rear wheels. There is just something about those spinners that seem right for the roadster. Hope to put some miles on them in the Fall before she needs to be garaged for the winter. -CNP

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.