Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
FFCobra Master Craftsman
8,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mike (5.8Cobra) made a set of spinners for my FFR Bullitt Wheels. Mike pioneered the technique for adapting the 2007 Mustang spinners to the FFR wheels. These came out really nice and fit perfectly. The center caps match the wheels and look a lot better than the plastic cobra center (I was never a big fan of that).

Thanks again Mike.

A couple of pics:

·
Charter Member
1,770 Posts
Those are nice. I would like to get my hands on a set of those.

·
FFCobra Craftsman
4,241 Posts
PM 5.8Cobra.... Im sure hell help... Or pm me for his e-mail!

Rgds

Rob

·
Premium Member
5,159 Posts
How about the same spinners with a Cobra emblem adapted to that?

·
Junior Charter Member
2,473 Posts
DMW
Is that a real wood dash? It sure looks cool!!!!

Steve

·
FFCobra Craftsman
4,241 Posts
U guys are missing ONE thing! see if you can find it!

:)

·
Blue Oval Scribe
9,177 Posts
Aren't the '05 spinners plastic? Mine, from www.brsparts.com are metal and they are even adjustable (I can rotate them on the car for display or lug nut access)...

HTH...
Mark

·
Premium Member
5,159 Posts
Mine rotate also!Plus if you look in the classifieds thy're also for sale ( with the wheels and tires) Steve, Looks to me like you have a Cobra caliper. Am I there?

·
Premium Member
673 Posts
Rob,

Your pic show's the Cobra emblems that Mike makes for the brake calipers, correct?

·
Blue Oval Scribe
9,177 Posts
I don't know about "make" as that looks like a stock '93 Cobra decklid emblem... :D

·
FFCobra Craftsman
4,241 Posts
4u2nv..... YOU GOT IT.... Subtle! Not many picked it up and yes the cobra emblum is cnc'd.

Rgds

Rob

·
Premium Member
673 Posts
Rob,

Do I win a set of emblems from Mike? HeHe! Last time I checked he was looking for more interest before making anymore.
I think they look great.

·
FFCobra Fanatic
5,533 Posts
I did a set for my own car a couple years back when the 05 Mustangs came out with the spinner center caps. At which time I wrote up a tutorial for the process. Dave was interested in a set so I made him a set in exchange for a set of valve covers he had in the classifieds. As for the Cobra lettering for the rear caliper, I wondered why Ford didnt do it on the 94 up Cobras since the front calipers had it. I dropped off a front caliper at my CNC guy and he drew it up and made the little plaques for the rear calipers. I made a run of them but the demand wasnt that great so I never had anymore made. Just a little custom touch that I wanted to bring to the masses. Thanks for the comments guys, see ya at the Open House!

Mike

·
Premium Member
673 Posts
Mike,

I am still looking to buy some cobra emblems. Keep me in mind.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.