Factory Five Racing Forum banner
241 - 243 of 243 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #241 ·
Several months ago a friend approached me with an idea for an epic road trip. Lincoln Highway coast to coast; he in his 51 year old Mustang and me in my barely built Daytona. Since then I’ve been working really hard to make this happen. But when the time came I decided that even if the Daytona was up for the challenge, the driver was not. At this point the Daytona is just a bit too rough on the driver for multiple consecutive days of 400+ mile days.
We did the trip, but I left the Daytona at home and took my 06 Mustang instead. We had a great time on the trip. I documented the trip in a Flickr album here. Enjoy!
2021 Lincoln Highway

·
Registered
921 Posts
Several months ago a friend approached me with an idea for an epic road trip. Lincoln Highway coast to coast; he in his 51 year old Mustang and me in my barely built Daytona. Since then I’ve been working really hard to make this happen. But when the time came I decided that even if the Daytona was up for the challenge, the driver was not. At this point the Daytona is just a bit too rough on the driver for multiple consecutive days of 400+ mile days.
We did the trip, but I left the Daytona at home and took my 06 Mustang instead. We had a great time on the trip. I documented the trip in a Flickr album here. Enjoy!
2021 Lincoln Highway
Life is but a journey Glenn.. :) well done.. :)

241 - 243 of 243 Posts