Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, I got this suburban that has kept me busy for the last 3 days, the 454 engine has a knock that I believe is a rod, but could be something worse, so I'm buying a rebuilt long block to swap in, I just took out the big block today:

I'm done for today!

·
FFCobra Craftsman
4,241 Posts
Could be a really nice Burb.... any chance for a small lift with some nice meats! Nice flamed paint job! Hee Hee

Rgds

Rob

[ November 17, 2002, 05:26 PM: Message edited by: Rob ]

·
Senior Charter Member
1,056 Posts
Nice photos. Looks like fun.

Towing vehicle?! towing vehicles are for Superduperperfomance.

DRIVE THE CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Don't forget that any dedicated tow vehicle need to have matching paint and strips of vehicle being towed. :D

·
Senior Charter Member
629 Posts
Kevin, That is a great idea! A replica to tow the replica. I saw pics of the Urban Gorrilla and after my wife finishes my ffr, I'm going for the ape ride. They are pretty cool!

Sergio, I didn't see your chevelle. Did you get rid of it for this? Nice donor,eheheh! jack stand.

·
Premium Member
14,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Rob, and Bob Lennon:
I've tought about fixing it nice, lifting it, etc. but money is tight right now, just going to fix it to tow the Cobra in long trips (like to Snakes to the lake, etc. so I just want it to be reliable.

Kevin,
I had it now for 10 months just sitting here, I did offered in the HummerForum as a donor for a Replica but no one interested.

PUDDY,
Stripes are supposed to be on fast vehicles!
I've also considered that, maybe later...

Jack Stand:
It is actually a Nova not a Chevelle, pictures of the Nova and Cobra together:
HERE

;)

·
7,097 Posts
Call Monster Garage! I'm sure they could make it into a beast! Let's see maybe a burb that turns into a beer truck? :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts