Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have not been on here to much between working and spending time with the family. and trying to squeeze in time for working on the car.
I am excited about how far the car is coming along. i try to spend 30 every other night in the garage working on the car. most of the aluminum is installed. the front and rear suspension is on. with brakes. I am building a basic complete kit. with very little mods. a friend gave me advise. which was just to get the car on the road then i can change things later. which is what im doing. its a complete kit mk4 with a 4.6 3 valve mod motor and trans from a 2005 mustang gt donor. i must say I am very pleased with how its turning out so far. Ill try to do more updates as time allows.

my little boy in the seat.

· Registered
444 Posts
that black cockpit looks sweet!!

· Registered
926 Posts
That’s looking good, for a minute there, I thought you were putting this together in your living room with the couch in the background. I was wondering how you did that, my wife kicked all my stuff out to the shop…..:001_tongue:
Have fun with the toy…………..

· Registered
237 Posts
Great pic of the kid in the seat. Keep him involved. My daughter loved spending time with me building the car and she is only 3.

· Registered
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ok so I haven't done a up date in several months. because I have not really worked on the car much do to family and work. but I have a few pictures of where I am at. currently im trying to finish up the fuel system which is a return line. still trying to find out how to run the fuel lines for the return system to the engine with my new bbk fuel raisl I just installed.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.