Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, Ya'll(thats southern for everyone but ME :D ) taught me to post. You have to live with me and photos NOW!
These are of the wheels (9/10.5's) with 255/315 Sumitomo's and my #1 Fan!

Thats it for the wheels I'll post the wiring/nitemare and the engine in a few minutes! I do have to do a little work this afternoon. Thanx for the help learning to post see your own "work of art" on this site is AWESOME! Thanx again!
Tony

·
Premium Member
6,598 Posts
Who cares about the wheels....Just look at that cute face....How do you get to work on the car with a someone like that around you in the garage.

Congrats. Looks great.

-Kouros

·
FFCobra Fanatic
1,041 Posts
Wheels and tires are nice but that kid is a doll.
Mike

·
Charter Member
2,035 Posts
Tony,

Your #1 fan is very cute. Like your wheels too. Your pics bring back great memories.

If the rear cockpit wall is completely riveted in make sure you can get your upper trunk alum in. I beleive I had to leave the top row of rivets (where the harnesses come through) out so I could push it forward to get the upper trunk alum in. HTH.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Tony, very nice looking.... Oh the wheels and tires look OK too. Reminds me of my daughter at that age. She's 27 now.

Paul

·
Registered
3,390 Posts
My daughter is 34 and every time she comes by ,she checks out the progress and and counts the days till she will be driving it.She drove the prop off my v-drive Donzi.Roger

·
Junior Charter Member
3,131 Posts
Cute Easter Bunny. The car is nice too. Pete

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanx for all the nice words on the wheels and my "helper". I ask her who's cobra and she says "MINE" I guess I'll have to build her one next! :D Just don't tell Mommy!

Kouros, She is only out there for 15-30 mins before bed. If I don't kiss her good nite she want go to sleep for Mommy!

Jeff, I didn't realize I needed to leave the top loose but the upper trunk metal will go in with a little help. I'll leave it loose next time. Thanx for the advise. Once again, thanx for looking and the comments!
Tony

1 - 11 of 11 Posts