Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Build School seat available - any month, even the "Two Guys Garage" taping in Sept.!

I have a seat reserved for the Roadster Build School but will not be able to attend and would like to offer it for $699 - a $100 discount. This registration can be for any upcoming class - even the class in late September where they will be taping the TV show "Two Guys Garage". As of July-26th at 11am CDT there were openings for every class posted through November of this year.

Many people who have built the car and gone to the school say it is the best money they spent on the project. Remember when you buy a kit and have completed the school you get a $500 rebate from FFR.

As soon as we connect and you pick the month/class you'd like to attend, I will call Mott College and transfer my registration to your name.

Contact me at [email protected].

Happy Building,
Steve Carter

·
Registered
190 Posts
The $500 transfers for sure? :) I would assume so, but didn't see anything written about that on the site.
Be careful about the $500 rebate. For sure you'll get a $500 rebate certificate from the build school but it "cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers" per FFR.

I bought my kit during one of the promotions (got free 3 link, SS side pipes, tubular LCA) but was not able to use the $500 rebate certificate. They offered me 10% off any future purchases but that was it !

:cool2:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Be careful about the $500 rebate. For sure you'll get a $500 rebate certificate from the build school but it "cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers" per FFR.

I bought my kit during one of the promotions (got free 3 link, SS side pipes, tubular LCA) but was not able to use the $500 rebate certificate. They offered me 10% off any future purchases but that was it !

:cool2:
Yup, was aware. Buying new is the backup plan, I'd really like to find a nice orphan unstarted kit out there... :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The Build School seat is taken. Thanks to all of the forum members who chimed in on folks' questions.

Steve.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts