Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the folks at Mott now have all of the necessary donor parts to start teaching 4.6L build classes, so we're in the process of reviewing the remainder of the current schedule, as well as starting to establish a schedule for 2006.

i was wondering if you all could give me feedback on how much interest there is in attending 4.6L classes vs. the current 5.0L seminars.

send your thoughts/feedback to me at [email protected]

mark weber

p.s.
although most classes sell-out quickly, there are still a few spaces available for some of the remaining 2005 sessions:
Sept. 9-11
Sept. 23-25
Oct. 14-16
Oct. 28-30
Nov. 11-13
Dec. 9-11

hope to see you at one soon

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
I'm interested in doing a 4.6 but it'll be next summer before I'm ready to start.

·
Registered
588 Posts
I just emailed Mott to find out about vacancies end of October. Anyone been lately?

where do you stay, where do you fly into? I just kind of started on my build so I think This may help me with my motivation.
:D

·
Charter Member
303 Posts
I attended the Aug 26-28 class. I was wondering how much it would help since I was planning a non-302, IRS, non-donor car. Man was I suprised. These guys are awesome. They can answer any question you have about the car, options etc. They take you through a typical donor build and you do all the work. They don't judge you based on automotive knowledge or the lackof. When you finish the car and see just what it can do with a stock 302 you will be amazed and wonder why you need more. I bought my car from an individual and did not get the $500 credit but it was still the best money I have spent. Great group of people,seeing the car through to completion, close to hotel. An all-around great experience. I highly recommend it and could not wait to get home and continue the build.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts